Bludworth was one of the fatalities aboard Train 081.
While riding the train, Wendy has a premonition of Train 081 derailing. Wendy wakes up and informs Kevin about the derailment. Kevin pulls the breaks, but they do not work and the train continues to travel along the tracks. Shortly before the credits roll, loud crashing and metal screeching can be heard. It can be assumed (since the train didn't stop and Wendy saw several clues foreshadowing the derailment) that Bludworth died.
- In a deleted scene, Wendy observes the train schedule and notices the last stop says END in bold, red letters.
- A subway musician starts singing "Turn Around, Look At Me," which is a recurring song in the movie.
- In Wendy's photo, Jason's face is blurred. On the train, the people speed past Wendy and all of their faces are blurry.
- While looking in the mirror, Wendy notices the train's number. Backwards, it reads 180.
- Wendy sees a sign advertising the restaurant where Frankie Cheeks died.
- Wendy sees a sign advertising the store where Erin Ulmer died.
- Wendy sees a sign stating, There is no escaping DEATH and taxes.
- The train conductor menacingly stated, "The next stop is the end of the line."
- One of the men boarding the train is bald and sports a white and red tattoo, with the tattoo on the left side of his head - which makes him eerily look like Frankie Cheeks when he died.