Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yeah me too, Dad, you should tell him about, you know, the news van thing.
Brian, telling his father about how he was saved by Rory.
Brian lived in White Plains, New York. He was the son of Peter Gibbons and Mrs. Gibbons who had owned a farm called Gibbons' farm. Brian spent most of his time working in the fields and studying. He is of English descent.
Final Destination 2Brian was working in the fields when he saw Kat Jennings swerve her SUV out of control and crash. He ran over to help out the others and tried pulling out the log that had her pinned inside, but as he did, it only gave her more pain. Brian was forced to leave and called his father for help. Later, he was nearly run over by a news van, but Rory Peters pulled him back and saved him from death. Rory offered him some advice and Brian thanked him in return.
A few weeks after Kimberly and Thomas cheated Death, Brian and his family were at a barbecue with Kimberly, her father, and Thomas. During a conversation , Brian reminded his father of his near-death experience and he told Kimberly and Burke about it. Kim and Burke looked at each other before turning their heads to the grill Brian was standing at. It suddenly exploded and blew Brian's body apart, sending his arm on his screaming mother's plate.
- Kat nearly runs him over with her SUV when they crash through the stack of hay onto the field
- Brian almost died when he was nearly run over by a news van, but Rory saved him. Even though he had nothing to do with Route 23 or Flight 180, he was immediately added to Death's list after his death was skipped.
- In some versions of the film, the coloration of this scene is warm.(red, orange and yellow)
- Brian was meant to have been killed by the news van if it wasn't for Rory's intervention.
- Interestingly, Rory, who was meant to die on Route 23, saved his life. However, if Rory had died on the crash, there would have been no news van near Brian in the first place, meaning he would not have died if the crash had not taken place. Unless he would have died that same day, but something different were to occur. But according to Clear, the survivors had affected everything around them since they survived the pile-up. Just like what happened before: Kat should of died earlier, but because of the Flight 180's survivors, she didn't die and her fate was affected. But this time the case is like this: Brian should have not originally died, but because of the Route 23's survivors, his fate was altered, the news van was supposed to cause his death, his death was interviened, and as a result he was put on death's list and died.
- The news van which Rory saved Brian from running over him caused Rory's death.
- Brian's surname is 'Gibbons'. In many FPS games, 'gibbing' refers to being blown to pieces by an explosion.
- The news van that was supposed to hit him blew up, fore shadowing his death.
- If you notice the arm on the table, that's a man's arm. It's too big to be his arm.
- In the script of Final Destination 2, he is described as: BRIAN GIBBONS, 15, cheerfully drives a TRACTOR hauling a WHOODCHIPPER across the high crest of the empty road toward a pile of thick branches.