Yo, Dano, shouldn't we help your mom?
Frankie, Jokingly on Dano when Kimberly saw the old woman on the highway.
He was one of the casualties in Route 23.
He is attending college with his friend Kimberly, along with Shaina and Dano, and was originally going to spend his spring break with his friends in Daytona Beach, Florida with his friends.
Final Destination 2Frankie, along with his friends Shaina, Dano, and Kim were planning on going to a party in Daytona Beach when they were caught up in a deadly pile-up caused by a truck spilling its contents all over the road, killing several motorists. After Kim crashed her SUV, critically injuring her and her friends, a fiery truck began to drive right at her. However, it was later confirmed this was all a dream.
After witnessing the crash, Kim begins to freak out once she sees all the signs she saw in her dream. Frankie and his friends urged her to move forward, but after driving a few feet, she stopped her SUV in the middle of the road, holding up traffic. When the crash occurs just like she predicted, her friends begin to freak out. After staring at the carnage, they hear a loud horn blaring and see a large truck (the same one from Kimberly's dream) heading towards them. The truck slams into Kimberly's SUV and incinerates it, instantly killing Frankie, Dano and Shaina.
- Kimberly sees a bus with people inside screaming "Pile up!"
- A news announcement about the Flight 180 memorial plays on the radio.
- The song "Highway to Hell" plays on the radio.
- Kimberly sees a kid slamming a red toy truck against a bigger truck.
- Eugene has a pool ball keychain with the unlucky number 13 on it.
- Kimberly and Shaina see a man drinking beer in the Hice Pale Ale beer truck with the sign DRINK RESPONSIBLY! on it.
- Kimberly sees a sign stating NEXT 180 FEET.
- During the opening credits, there's a journal that says ROAD TRIP. However, a set of keys cover the T, spelling ROAD RIP.
- Frankie shares the name of a survivor in Final Destination 3, Frankie Cheeks. Ironically, Frankie Cheek's death is caused by a truck as well.
- Frankie Whitman bears a very small resemblance to Alex Browning, the protagonist and visionary of the first film.