Jeremy is a character in the comic Final Destination: Spring Break. He is a survivor of the Hotel Grand Tzolk explosion and is roommates with Gino and Dreena. Once Kris and Katie die in bizarre accidents, Carly Hagan and her friends find out the Jeremy and his friends were also on the plane to Cancún. After they heard Carly freak out about her premonition of the hotel exploding, Jeremy and his roommates decided to leave just before it exploded. Carly suddenly realizes they are the next ones to die and they decide to stay with Carly for the rest of the trip. They go explore a set of Mayan ruins and later go scuba diving. Unfortunately, during the dive, Gino dies when an broken eel statue hits his oxygen tank and sends him through the floor of the glass boat, killing him when a shard of glass goes in his mouth.
Jeremy is the fifth survivor of the Hotel Grand Tzolk explosion to die.
After the accident, Jeremy and the group decide to leave Cancún after Sue Flanders pulled a few strings for them. As Sue bids them goodbye while they begin to board the jet bridge, a forklift driver has a fatal heart attack with the vehicle still in motion. The forks pierce the bridge and impale Sue in the back, killing her. The resulting crash causes the entire bridge to collapse, where Jeremy loses his footing before plummeting to the ground, breaking his neck and fracturing his skull.
- The plane Jeremy rode to Cancún was number 1188.
- The plane the group intended to take to New York was Air Antigua - Flight 180.
- Right before being impaled, Sue bids the group goodbye, finishing with "But at least now I know you'll be in a better place..."
- The forklift number was 1188.
- After the deaths at the airport, Carly opens her laptop in the hotel room and is horrified to discover a diagram showing a forklift crashing into a jet bridge.