Jill was the third casualty of the Devil's Flight derailment to die.
After witnessing the horrible premonition, Wendy freaks out and forces the operators to let her off. A large fight ensues and several riders manage to get off. However Marcus and Jill stay on. Despite several attempts to stop the roller-coaster, Wendy is unable to do so and it crashes just as she predicted. Jill is among those who flies off to her death when the coaster detaches.
- Wendy takes a picture of a ride called HIGH DIVE. The V light goes out, and it reads HIGH DI E.
- Before entering the ride, a sign said, "No exit after turnstiles. I'll see you soon" with an image of the devil next to it.
- Jason tells Wendy "Meet you at the end" while on the coaster.
- Wendy takes a picture of Jason which reveals a blurred image of a rollercoaster heading down the tracks as though it were about to crash.
- Ironic enough, the name of the roller-coaster is "Devil's Flight".
- Ironically, Tony Todd, who portrayed the mortician in the previous films, is the voice of the Devil's Flight. He also says "You may never return from Devil's Flight".
- Jay tells Wendy, "The real fear of these rides comes from having no control."
- Jill was the third casualty of the Devil's Flight incident to die.
- Jill is the blonde woman that was sitting on the roller-coaster behind Jason and Carrie.