Final Destination 6 Edit
The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. Also known as the Millennium Wheel, it has also been called by its owners the British Airways London Eye, then the Merlin Entertainments London Eye, then the EDF Energy London Eye. Since mid-January 2015, it has been known as the Coca-Cola London Eye, following an agreement signed in September 2014.
The structure is 443 feet (135 m) tall and the wheel has a diameter of 394 feet (120 m). When erected in 1999 it was the world's tallest Ferris wheel. Its height was surpassed by the 520 feet (158 m) tall Star of Nanchang in 2006, the 541 feet (165 m) tallSingapore Flyer in 2008, and the 550 feet (168 m) High Roller (Las Vegas) in 2014. Supported by an A-frame on one side only, unlike the taller Nanchang and Singapore wheels, the Eye is described by its operators as "the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel".
It is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel, and offered the highest public viewing point in London until it was superseded by the 804 feet (245 m)  observation deck on the 72nd floor of The Shard, which opened to the public on 1 February 2013. It is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors annually, and has made many appearances in popular culture.
The London Eye adjoins the western end of Jubilee Gardens (previously the site of the former Dome of Discovery), on the South Bank of the River Thames between Westminster Bridge and Hungerford Bridge, in the London Borough of Lambeth.
Jane and her friends waited at a very long line. Then Jane had a premonition of the collapse. When Jane saw omens, she panicked and requested the worker to not start the next spin. This made the worker angry kicking them off the ride. When they went to a double decker bus, the collapse happened as Jane predicted.
The cause of the accident is the lack of motor oil. Every ferris wheel has a control box, but Death cover his own tracks by malfunctioning a section of the control box by toppling over a water bottle, enough to malfunction the notice blinker if the ferris wheel is lack of motor oil to went off. Lack of motor oil, the gears dislocate from friction and force. The accident went worst when gears hit the carts, and the supportive metal bars. Destroying the ferris wheel.
Death toll: 102
- Jane Utery
- Mark Topper
- Greg Rutpor
- Christine Weqty
- Shaine Pearl
- John Turg
- Julia Turg
- Joy Asder
- Rex Carv
- Eric Repper
- Roast Opultter
- Jane's necklace broke for no reason. While Jane pick them up, some of the silver beads are crushed, stepped on, and ran over. Foreshadowing the collapse.
- After Jane had the premonition, she heard the song, "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)" by Dead or Alive.
- The cart that Jane and Mark entered is Cart 13.
- The time were Jane and her friends came at the London Eye is 6:00 PM. In twenty-four hour time, its 18:00 PM.
- The collapse occured on September 13, 2016.
- The blogger (Kylep1229) don't know how he invented the major accident. He thinks that he obtained this after watching the movie, London Has Fallen.
- (The blog link:http://finaldestination.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Kylep1229/Weirdest_dream_ever!_(Had_a_dream_of_the_6th_Final_Destination)