David is leaving the uncle's house, to go to the bus station.
- Yes uncle Nora, I have already the ticket!
- Oh my son, a good trip. Your parents and your sister were very proud now.
David turns back to Nora:
- My... sister?
To Louise (his friend), in the bus station:
- Going in vacance to?
- Well yes, let's see if Death don't stop me!
- Ooooh, I don't think so! (smile)
Jake and his friends leaves the bus, in panic. David don't understand why and ask to Louise:
- What is happening?
- Oh nothing, he is saying that he have a premonition that this bus is going to explode. Is getting very popular now, guys saying that stupid...
David runs to the door, and screams in panic to the bus driver:
- Open the door please!!
- I'm sorry son, anyone leave the bus, just in next station!
David looks to down, in horrible face. And the fire begins...