- Death in the Transatlantic RR 18013 S.E.A.: Sucked into the
- Actual death: Impaled by a pole in front.
- How he should die before: Pierced by several scaffolding, but
as he saw a man being dragged by a hook and then burned alive, he
had to give evidence to the police.
- He was the brother of Peter Friedkin.
- Death in the Transatlantic RR 18013 S.E.A.: Electrocuted in the
- Actual death: Britney was impaled in the back by a piece of air
conditioning and Jessica falls away in a ventilated.
- How he should die before: Britney should have a shovel stuck in
the belly and Jessica on the head with a shovel in an explosion,
but the train that they should get derailed.
- Britney was the cousin of Jason Wise.
Read more >
- Death in the Transatlantic RR 1…
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.