Characters and their deaths
1. Brian Friedkin:
- Death in the Transatlantic RR 18013 S.E.A.: Sucked into the ship's propeller.
- Actual death: Impaled by a pole in front.
- How he should die before: Pierced by several scaffolding, but as he saw a man being dragged by a hook and then burned alive, he had to give evidence to the police.
- He was the brother of Peter Friedkin.
2. Jessica Dollier and Britney Wise:
- Death in the Transatlantic RR 18013 S.E.A.: Electrocuted in the main hall.
- Actual death: Britney was impaled in the back by a piece of air conditioning and Jessica falls away in a ventilated.
- How he should die before: Britney should have a shovel stuck in the belly and Jessica on the head with a shovel in an explosion, but the train that they should get derailed.
- Britney was the cousin of Jason Wise.
3. Megan Hollyt:
- Death in the Transatlantic RR 18013 S.E.A.: Impaled by a flag in front.
- Actual death: Shards of glass stuck in his face and body.
- How he should die before: Crushed by a container, but when I went to the place of his death stopped to look at a girl impaled by a flagpole.
4. Jackson Pertuly:
- Death in the Transatlantic RR 18013 S.E.A.: Cut in half by a security fence.
- Actual death: Piece grid shoved in her throat.
- How he should die before: Beheaded by blade, but while at a club, a man was sucked into pool drain, and o look at that scene is beset went home.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.